Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:41:44 -0600
From:      Stephen Hilton <nospam@hiltonbsd.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Gnome 2.2 is great!

Joe and all others who made this possible,

My sincere _THANKS_ to all who have made this possible :-)

Finished my convoluted portupgrade to 2.2 this morning,
and have everything I have tested work great.

It is incredible that so few 'fixes' had to be made to
the ports tree after this large update ;-)

All of you Open Source hackers and testers are putting
the closed source people to shame.

Regards,

Stephen Hilton
nospam@hiltonbsd.com