Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 99 01:22:55 -0500
From:      FreeBSD Questions <freebsd@netsys.hn>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Authentication Software

-- [ From: FreeBSD Questions * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hello, I'm using FreeBSD 3.1 and by the moment as my authentication server
Merit AAA Radius.

I need some advice and maybe someone has already figured this out:

1. I need to not allow more than one simultaneous session for the same user.
2. I would like to see who is online and disconnect users at my will
3. Have the authentication server to disconnect or not allow any more logins
to users with more than 20 hrs monthly, so I can charge for extra hours.

Thanks in advance.