Date:      Sun, 18 May 2003 02:13:41 +0100
From:      "Killing" <killing@barrysworld.com>
To:        "Robert Watson" <rwatson@freebsd.org>, "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: open and euid security flaw in 5.0-Current?

I'll look at screen more carfully, hopefully on monday evening. As what
its doing atm is succeding its access checks for the controlling terminal
but then failing to actually reattach. I agree that there really should be
no need for the wrapper I have which traps the screen tty dev access
error and acts on it.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

    Steve