Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 01:08:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@Freebsd.org
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for help: KAME (inter)operational testing

If anyone is able to help in verifying the new FreeBSD-current KAME
ipv6/ipsec code, especially if you have available other platform
ipv6/ipsec implementations to test against, please let me know or drop by
the #kame channel on efnet on IRC (server irc.lsl.com, for example) so we
can work together.

We need to test the new KAME code as much as possible prior to merging
into 4.0-STABLE, so anything you can do to help would be appreciated. I
particularly want to make sure that racoon (IKE daemon) works as expected
(/usr/ports/security/racoon) since that is the primary reason for wanting
to push this stuff into -stable.

Thanks!

Kris