Date:      Tue, 24 Dec 2002 00:56:54 +0100
From:      Pierrick Brossin <pbrossin@swissgeeks.com>
To:        Kenzo <kenzo_chin@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: L0phtcrack

Kenzo wrote:

> I tried the linux boot disk that suppose to reset the admin password, but
> that didn't work.  I think it only works on 2000.

I assume that if you altered the password file of Windows XP the wrong
way (the way your linux boot disk does it) you crashed 'em !
Since it was created for 2000 and not XP you maybe overrided the admin
password with some data Windows XP won't even reconize now.

Have you thought about this ?

--
Pierrick Brossin
IT Employee