Date:      Wed, 25 May 2011 16:33:10 +0300
From:      "Vladislav V. Prodan" <universite@ukr.net>
To:        fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to import raidz2, if only one disk is missing?

25.05.2011 5:58, Jason Hellenthal wrote:

> Vladislav,
>
> Hi. Just a heads up on this instead of waiting for the MFC to happen you
> may want to boot mfsBSD from Martin Matuska [1][2] to check your disks
> ahead of time and diagnose whether it is worthwhile waiting for the MFC.

Thank you for reminding me about this rescue-CD.

I received a broken pool raidz2.

1) Run smartctl on all 6 disks. He showed that the three discs problem
with counters:
184 End-to-End_Error 0x0033 001 001 099 Pre-fail Always FAILING_NOW 149

2) I pulled out the two problematic screws to carry the service, but the
pool would not be installed and not the mounted and remained in the
status of "FAULTED"

3) I gave up one drive to the service, and the second returned to the
place, but the pool is still unable to import.

Probably I should do I get all the disks in the pool, correct errors and
one by one off from the pool and one to refer to the service.

P.S. I have a system to another pool.

--
Vladislav V. Prodan
VVP24-UANIC