Date:      Sat, 04 Jan 97 09:48:42 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <francisco@natserv.com>
To:        "FreeBSd Chat list" <chat@freebsd.org>, "Joerg Wunsch" <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD into larget corp. environment?

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997 11:50:27 +0100, J Wunsch wrote:

>As Francisco Reyes wrote:
>Well, that would be a fairly dreaded task then.  Remember, most of us
>are here for fun, and `fun' spells for many of us like `coding'.  So
>while we are certainly all willing to take our share, and get new
>volunteers flying (i remember that i've helped a few people to find a
>start in the project

I think that there may be someone who wouldn't dread the task. For
instance I had a co-worker that even though his job was as programmer,
he loved interacting with people more than anything else. There are all
kind of people involved with FreeBSD.

>> Make it easier to submit documentation.
>
>Hmm, i don't have an idea about the current size of activities of the
>`docs' folks.  I always refer interested parties to their mailing
>list.

I tried once to help with documentation and found it frustrating. If
they could just give a bit more guidance on how to do SGML that would
be a great starting point. I tried looking at the existing code and
didn't get too far.