Date:      Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:58:58 -0700
From:      Kevin Downey <kevin@dycom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PLIP installs

I have an old compaq laptop i would like to install freebsd on using plip but when i get to the sysinstall menu to pick to network device to install over plip isn't an option.

I have heard of other people installing over plip, and I am wondering how they did it? are there a set of install disks out there that have plip?
--

"Whom are you?" said he, for he had been to night school
		-- George Ade