Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 2010 11:34:51 +0300
From:      Max Brazhnikov <makc@issp.ac.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [CFT] sysutils/apcupsd update to 3.14.8

On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:38:26 +0200, Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> Attached diff updates apcupsd to the latest stable version.
> The change logs are here:
> http://apcupsd.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/apcupsd/apcupsd/Rele
> as eNotes?pathrev=Release-3_14_8
>
> AFAIK this should fix all reported problems.
>
> I'd be grateful if you could test it and report back successes or
> failures (I'm badly missing non-production UPSes to test on).

===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for apcupsd-3.14.8
No file to patch.  Skipping...
1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to ./src/powerflute.c.rej
=> Patch patch-src__powerflute.c failed to apply cleanly.
=> Patch(es) patch-configure patch-src__apcaccess.c applied cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Assuming the patch was staled I've removed it and compiled port. No
regression for me.

Max