Date:      Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:55:16 -0500
From:      Nathan Mace <nmace85@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: CDROM based Firewall

i'm am very interested in starting this project.  does anyone know if there
is a size limit on sourceforge?  is so what is it?  and if so, does anyone
know where else it could be hosted?  i'm off to check as i type this, but if
there is a size limit, is there someplace like sourceforge without the size
limts?

Etienne, any help or advice you could offer would greatly appreciated.  when
it was all said and done, how big was the image?  i would think in the
100-150 meg range once the source code, ports tree, and everything that isn't
needed.  is that valid estimate?  it's just a guess

nathan