Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:40:03 +0200
From:      Rene Ladan <r.c.ladan@gmail.com>
To:        stickybit@gmx.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xfce 4.4 RC1 - patchset 06

Sticky Bit schreef:
> Deinstalled all xfce stuff using 'pkg_deinstall' then installed the new
> ones. I was sure all components were deinstalled but it seems I have
> missed something or something was not done right.
>
> Now I did it again using 'make deinstall clean' and I manually removed
> all old xfce leftovers in /usr/X11R6. Now double checked. Then really
> cleanly installed the new ones.
>
> And now ... it mostly seems to works. Sorry for any incommodities!

I did this to using portmaster -e but there is still a slight problem:
the configuration manager doesn't show any icons, apart from
xscreensaver.  The same happens with the 'end session' dialog.

Regards,
Rene
--
GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)

"It won't fit on the line."
		-- me, 2001