Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2008 01:38:49 +0200
From:      Matus Zilla <zilla@antik.sk>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   New mirror in Slovakia

--------------enigC601D88079B332613BD99118

Hi all,

we are an major ISP in region with many FreeBSD servers in our network.

I have succesfully created new FreeBSD mirror in Slovakia.

It is accessible through FTP/HTTP/RSYNC://ftp.antik.sk or
freebsd.antik.sk. I have also set up a CVSup mirror.

All is mirrored from ftp.cz.freebsd.org like recommended, every day and
CVSup every hour, because ftp.sk.freebsd.org has an IPv6 address, but it
looks like only a tunnel from xs26 and the IPv6 doesn`t work.

The server have a 1Gbit/s connection to backbone, with native IPv6
support for all services (http,ftp,rsync and also CVSup). Running on
FreeBSD 7.0 with ZFS pool as data FS.

You can checks the stats of the server on http://ftp.antik.sk/munin/

The server is also an mirror for Debian,Ubuntu and tucows.

I would like to become second official mirror for FreeBSD in Slovakia.

Sincerely
Matus Zilla