Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 1998 13:07:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        fenner@parc.xerox.com
Cc:        fenner@parc.xerox.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/misc/display Makefile

 * I guess I just don't understand why you have to mark a port BROKEN if
 * it's not fetchable during the time that you have available to try to
 * fetch it.

Because if I can't fetch it, it's not going to be on ftp.freebsd.org,
and it's likely to trip up other people's builds as well.

When you take over maintaining the distfiles dir, hopefully this
problem will go away for good. :)

Satoshi