Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 1999 17:46:29 -0600
From:      Mike Kephart <mkephart@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: reboot hangs and pccard change questions

Patrick,

	I made the time to do a bit of debugging this afternoon and found:

	- If I define BROKEN_KEYBOARD_RESET in the kernel config (which seemed
to require a hack to options, although it's documented in LINT).  This
doesn't make the laptop actually reboot, but at least the power button
works!

	- Apparently there have been changes in the way the data structures
which hook a PCCARD device driver into the startup initialization are
defined.  Using the macro PCCARD_MODULE() got the Xircom driver going,
but I noticed that now the sio driver doesn't register.

Can someone familiar with the PCCARD support tell me if I'm missing
something?

	\MikeK