Date:      Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:44:25 -0600
From:      Bob Van Valzah <Bob@VanValzah.Com>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>, Florent Thoumie <flz@xbsd.org>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fixing gnomeblog

Jeremy & Florent, I've read your recent thread regarding gnomeblog with
great interest.  I've attempted to install it on several different
machines and exprerienced the same failures that you did.

I belive I've attempted both of the fixes you described.  In one case, I
was able to get Python to successfully find the gnomeblog modules, but I
couldn't get it post any blog entries.

I understand that a proper fix may have to wait for the author, but I'm
wondering if there might be an interim fix that is functional, even if
parts arent't installed in exactly the right directories.

I'm willing to put some work into this, but I don't know any Python, so
I may not be of much help.  I'd like to end up with a patch that'd make
gnomeblog work on FreeBSD.  All advice appreciated.

	Thanks,

	Bob