Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 1997 10:05:53 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@roguetrader.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrading to a safe BIND?

My primary DNS is running FreeBSD 2.2-970205-GAMMA.  In due time I will be
upgrading to 2.2.2, although I may just wait for 3.0 *shrug*.

In the mean time, I would like to fix my BIND server.  There is no port
for it (I guess since its in the distribution).. so which bind do I want?
bind-4 or bind-8?  And if I get bind-8, will my current configurations
work?  What differs between the bind distributed with FreeBSD and the bind
at isc.org?

-Brandon Gillespie