Skip site navigation (1)Skip section navigation (2)
Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 1997 10:05:53 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <>
Subject:   upgrading to a safe BIND?
Message-ID:  <>

Next in thread | Raw E-Mail | Index | Archive | Help
My primary DNS is running FreeBSD 2.2-970205-GAMMA.  In due time I will be
upgrading to 2.2.2, although I may just wait for 3.0 *shrug*.

In the mean time, I would like to fix my BIND server.  There is no port
for it (I guess since its in the distribution).. so which bind do I want? 
bind-4 or bind-8?  And if I get bind-8, will my current configurations
work?  What differs between the bind distributed with FreeBSD and the bind

-Brandon Gillespie

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <>