Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 1995 09:17:20 +0000 ()
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.0.5 and Netscape Commerce Server

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995 gpalmer@westhill.cdrom.com wrote:
> Yes, 2.0.5 can run the Netscape Commerce server. Check out
> https://www-secure.cdrom.com/ :-) Okay, that's a 2.1 box now, but
> there aren't THAT many differences between 2.0.5 and 2.1.

Question, I grabbed the 60 day trial commerce server for BSDi, everything
worked fine except for the fact that I could not generate a key (boggle?).
The program would run (makekey, I think was the name), I would randomly
type until it was 'filled up' with key sequences, at which point it would
print saying 'Press Enter to continue', and I would, but nothing.  The
process was essentially hung as it was taking up 0% CPU etc.  I let it
run for several hours, for naught.  Any ideas?

Doesn't matter too much now though, since Apache has SSL and should soon
have https (crosses fingers).

-Brandon Gillespie-