Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:34:43 +0530
From:      David <seo.consultantc@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   freebsd.org - audit report now available

Dear owner of freebsd.org,=20
I=E2=80=99m sure you have been contacted in this matter many times bef=
ore but our value proposition is much different. We show the client re=
sults before we ask for any further commitment.=20
As a business owner you might be interested to gain profit by placing =
your website among top in search engines.=20
Your website needs immediate improvement for some major issues with yo=
ur website.
-Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases
-Unorganized social media accounts
-Not compatible with all mobile devices
-Many bad back links to your website
I have selected your website freebsd.org and prepared a FREE website a=
udit report. This is for you, completely free at no charge.=20
If my proposal sound's interesting for your business goal, feel free t=
o email me, or can provide me with your phone number and the best time=
 to call you. I am also available for an online meeting to present you=
 this website audit report.
I look forward to hearing from you - thanks!
Best Regards,
David
Marketing Consultant

PS: I am not spamming. I have studied your website, prepared an audit =
report and believe I can help with your business promotion. If you sti=
ll want us to not contact you, you can ignore this email or ask to rem=
ove and I will not contact again.