Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 1996 14:58:52 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        steve@cioeserv.cioe.com (Steve Ames)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RAID support?

> What RAID controllers are supported by FreeBSD 2.1+? I cannot find this
> info in the FAQ or WWW pages...

There is a third-party driver for the Compaq RAID SCSI controller.

There is not enough documentation for using the builtin ECC and
hamming codes for the Adaptec 39xx controller, so it is only
supported as a normal SCSI controller (pester Adaptec for docs).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.