Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:54:05 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Rakesh Patel" <rakesh20_patel@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wireless driver and CD Drive

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:46:49 -0500, Rakesh Patel
<rakesh20_patel@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Admin
>
> As i new recomanded my friend and  install FreeBSD in my lenovo Laptop
> and i getting difficulty in open wireless connetion and mound CD drive.
> note that i m new to unix..i was used before ubuntu since last one year
> as normal.
> so plese give me some command so  i  can get in sysconf file and change
> it. and use my wireless and CD drive. please

All your answers are availables at:

http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/network-wireless.html
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/

> and i found another problem is that there is no multimedia flash player
> for BSD to use www.youtube.com.

Search for 'freebsd flash' (linux-flashplugins7, swfdec or gnash) in
google and in mailing list archives. Oh by the way, ahze recently has
updated totem with youtube plugins support, but I don't know how well it
runs as I don't visit youtube.

Cheers,
Mezz

--