Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 1995 10:45:17 +0100 (MET)
From:      Piero Serini <piero@strider.ibenet.it>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        julian@ref.tfs.com, hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Here's why you should post about MINIX

Hello.

Quoting from Jordan K. Hubbard (Thu Nov  9 03:10:51 1995):
> Minix != FreeBSD just as Xenix != FreeBSD and you hardly see us giving
> pointers to Xenix.  I will neither approve it nor go to any special
> trouble to mention it in the FAQ..  Not to be heartless, I just don't
> see the need or relevance.

Ok. I'm Joe User a f@#$ing newbie, I only have a f#$%ing 286 so I
write to freebsd-questions and ask'em "Ho guys what kind of  UNIX
*can* I run on my wonderful 286", and get no answer.

When I buy a P100 I will go *for sure* to the linux mailing lists
where people is so kind to give advise to me, poor owner of a 286.

Sorry Jordan, this time you're wrong, IMHO.

Regards,
--
#        $Id: .signature,v 1.12 1995/08/14 12:10:54 piero Exp $
Piero Serini                                            Via Giambologna, 1