Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:28:34 +0100 (BST)
From:      Jose Marques <noway@nohow.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCMCIA Serial I/O Card

Does anybody know if the following card is compatible with FreeBSD 4.0?

"Socket PCMCIA Type II PCMCIA Serial I/O Adaptor. Man. Part
No: SL700-004."

It looks like it should be (since it uses a "16550 type UART" and claims
MacOS and DOS support) but I just thought I'd check to see if anybody had
tried using one.  The card is not listed in my copy of
"/etc/defaults/pccard.conf" as far as I can tell.

Many thanks.

--
Jose Marques