From:      Wang Shi Dong <wangsd@ust.hk>
To:        Question <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Acroread3.2 cannot run in my freebsd box

my box is:
$uname -a
FreeBSD dmx351.resnet.ust.hk 4.0-CURRENT
FreeBSD 4.0-CURRENT #15: Sat Mar 27 11:55:13 CST 1999
root@dmx351.resnet.ust.hk:/usr/src/sys/compile/MYKERNEL  i386

I have installed acroread-3.02 by ports. But it cannot run.
It says:

/usr/local/Acrobat3/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread:
can't open cache '/etc/ld.so.cache'

/usr/local/Acrobat3/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread:
can't load library 'libXt.so.6'

I search the mail-list achieve in ftp.freebsd.org, but only
find one unanswered mail about it, so can anyone help me?
I wonder if this acroread is linux-version, for I find
/etc/ld.so.cache in my slackware.

BTW, I find there is icewm-0.9.36 in the ports, but only the
source files which versions up to 0.9.29  exist in distfiles
directory on  ftp.freebsd.org site. The other two sites
targeted by fetch are not accessible.
Have someone succeeded to install it?

Thanks in advance

regards,