Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 19:35:47 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>, Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Letter to Unix Review

On Jun 11,  7:54am, Jason C. Wells wrote:
> Subject: Re: Letter to Unix Review
> On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Frank Pawlak wrote:
>
> Hello Frank. Is that letter under an OPEN SOURCE license? I would like to
> plagarize it every chance I get.
>
> Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
> Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/
> 			|	206-633-5994
>-- End of excerpt from Jason C. Wells

It is under the plagarize at will license.  Beware, it is full of grammatical
and spelling errors, which were pointed out to me by a most kind soul to which
I owe a public debt of gratitude.

BTW, I am in the process of working on a document for advocacy purposes and
could use some help with the technical issues.  I posted an outline a few weeks
ago.  If you are inclined to be of assistance, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Frank