Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:21:43 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Chenchong Qin <qinchenchong@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chenchong's work on net80211_ratectl
References:  <CAFnsE3dYdPf5yGTFH683Q1Zh0mc-g%2B_YtCTraNNt28z2vBoSKw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmom4sY7jcNwWmJkrDwfWjsok2fk8UEwTi5A=egj1JyerLw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFnsE3cyg=msBfQqqKUMmLABSL=j24VoMBwbBjxQ6b7Dyy7Mqg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmo=k8NddAYyAJCkx4eOaA_8XsSxg6uKrdddx%2BgmeT%2BX9KA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFnsE3eaOyRcO3LXSi3L=jbzpyMv5Nt_jRGKt_mmA0WV-EV5vA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmokdxLhK5x6kO=jJzk-dv61EDK-ZgmndOimoyWWf76HiZA@mail.gmail.com>

Boo!

Do you have another update?

-adrian