Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:46:35 -0600
From:      rand@meridian-enviro.com
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>, bryanh@meridian-enviro.com
Subject:   Re: 3ware problems

Doug> Mike, thanks for all your help and the time you've invested in
Doug> this! What we can do to assist?

Mike> Do you have any coding experience?  I can't reproduce this here,
Mike> but what I want to do is see what the command that's stuck on
Mike> the busy queue looks like.

Sure, sounds like fun.

Mike> If you can add another function like twe_printstate that invokes
Mike> twe_print_request on each of the requests on the busy queue and
Mike> let me know what they look like, that might give me some clues.

I'll do that today.

Mike> (I'd send you diffs, but I'm snowed at work and quite ill just
Mike> now 8(...)

Hope you feel better.

I've never seen that smilie before, is that for projectile vomiting?