Date:      Tue, 04 May 2004 03:16:04 +0200
From:      Florian <kerith@gmx.net>
To:        "Benjamin P. Keating" <bkeating@teov.org>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SATA

Well, I cannot find my controller on either list (it is not like I haven't
looked before), but 5.2.1 can definately use it (although there are other
problems there) so a fitting driver is definately existing .. just is it
in any 4.x release or just 5.x? If it only in the "new technology"
releases, is there a way to get a 4.x release to work with it?

Am Tue, 04 May 2004 01:13:18 -0700 hat Benjamin P. Keating
<bkeating@teov.org> geschrieben: