Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:06:40 -0800
From:      Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 ports configuration

Does anyone use any of the following configuration options from the
XFree86-4 ports?  Also, does anyone know of anything that uses the PEX
extension or anything that uses the XFree86 joystick suppport?

HasPam
HasSecureRPC
HasXdmAuth
BuildPexExt
BuildXinerama
BuildXIE
BuildAoutLibraries
ForceNormalLib
DebuggableLibraries
JoystickSupport
ExtendedInputDevices

I'm slowly working on preparing 4.2.99 ports to be ready for the XFree86
4.3 release and wondering if I can cut out some of this.

Also, sorry for my unresponsiveness to all of you who are mailing me.
My evolution has been broken for a while and I'm using a foul webmail
system to send any email.