Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:08:38 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        <nmace85@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: question about scsi emulation

why do you need scsi emulation? if you have atapi, try burncd. make
sure you have the appropriate kernel support so your drive is found
before attempting writing to any cd's. this can be checked by issuing
the command "dmesg | grep cd". man burncd for your options and for
tips, see http://www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd/cdrw.html
-Otter