Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:14:37 +0530
From:      "Mehul Chadha" <mehulc87@gmail.com>
To:        "Alfred Perlstein" <alfred@freebsd.org>,  "Julian Elischer" <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adding Virtual kernel support to FreeBSD

A lot of effort to have a virtual kernel running on top of a real kernel.

We will be dividing the project in a number of phases.

 We would be first concentrating on running the processes on virtual kernel
(We are working for the algorithms), filesystems interface , next the libc
interface that is the functions like printk in virtual kernel need to be
mapped to printf of real kernel. Once we are through with this then we will
start working with networks through the tun/tap interface . Any Thoughts??