Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:33:47 +0200
From:      Amedeo Beck Peccoz <gea@masternet.it>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp multiline

I'm trying to configure a BSD machine with many incoming
dialup lines (a server) and a number of clienta that automatically call
the server. I set up ppp (is pppd better?) but I can't get
what I need.
 I now have a routing entry on the clients that looks like

Internet:
Destination	Gateway
10.0.1.0	default

 While I'd like to have a

Internet:
Destination	Gateway
10.0.1/24	default

 while ppp is waiting for outgoing packets.

 I've tried every possible configuration on the clients (ADDs, IFADDRs,
with lots of /24 and netmasks of 255.255.255.0)  but no one seems to
work.

 Any help? Thank you!

--
Amedeo Beck Peccoz