Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:57:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Russell Jackson <rjackson@cserv62.csub.edu>
To:        Taku YAMAMOTO <taku@cent.saitama-u.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compaq Presario 2105US ACPI = NO MOUSE

Wow, I posted, lastnight, about this very same problem but on a Compaq
Presario 900Z. My ASL is very similar.

Device (MSE0)
{
	Name (_HID, "SYN0100")
	Name (_CID, Package (0x02)
	{
		0x02002E4F,
		0x130FD041
	})
	Name (_PRW, Package (0x02)
	{
		0x01,
		0x03
	})
	Name (_CRS, Buffer (0x06)
	{
		0x23, 0x00, 0x10, 0x01, 0x79, 0x00
	})
	Method (_PSW, 1, NotSerialized)
	{
		If (Arg0)
		{
			If (\_SB.PCI0.ISA.EC.ECOK)
			{
				Store (0x01, \_SB.PCI0.ISA.EC.TME0)
			}
			If (\_SB.PCI0.ISA.EC.ECOK)
			{
				Store (0x00, \_SB.PCI0.ISA.EC.TME0)
			}
		}
	}
}

Do I need to change _HID EisaId? What about _PRW?