Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:04:19 -0500
From:      "Waite, Michael" <Michael.Waite@compaq.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   slate testdrives are ready

If you are interested in being the first kid on your block to try the new
Compaq "1U" AlphaServer I now have them on the Internet for you to try out.

get your own shell account at http://www.testdrive.compaq.com

I have just put three of them on the network yet they are not added to the
web pages yet, so you can telnet to 192.233.54.116 when you get your account
by registering above.
For those of you that already have your account it will authenticat you
right now.
Let me know what you think.
Oh and by the way there are two more at 192.233.54.68....Tru64 UNIX 5.0
192.233.54.107........RedHat Linux 6.1

Please let me know what you think.
If you want to see what it looks like you can go to
http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/slate

As I said. You wont see it in the sign up form as I won't make the web
changes till tomorrow. Consider this your chance to use it before the masses
do.

------Mike

Michael Waite
Global Partnering Solutions Services