Date:      Sun, 20 Dec 1998 15:26:34 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        "Oleg Ogurok" <oleg@ogurok.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cool, A White Snowy Christmas in Sunnyvale, California 8)

At 12:20 PM 12/20/98 -0800, Amancio Hasty wrote:
>Main is really off limits to me and I do remember a couple of cool summers
>that I spent in Main which left me thinking how it will be during the
Winter 8)

It's not bad here.. We just need ADSL, Cable internet, and PCS Cellular..
Unfortuantely those stop near New Hampshire.

Cable internet here will be 89 bucks for 256k/128k.. That's ridiculous.
although Bell Atlantic is saying 7.1mb for 189 a month or 640K for 69 a
month. THAT I could live with.

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us

PGP ID: 409A1F7D