Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 1998 00:59:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
Cc:        Marco Molteni <molter@tin.it>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Nader paper mentions FreeBSD

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:

> Actually he WAS a villain in a James Bond movie...I think it was the
> last one, but I don't recall the name of the movie.

"Tomorrow Never Dies"?

> Remember this bad guy that had control over the newspapers and other
> masive media? He also released software "full of bugs so that people
> will have to update"...the image of Billy came clearly to my mind during
> that scene :-).

Yup.  He even looked the part, I thought.  Although, to be fair,
a couple of current media barons came to mind, too.  I think it
was clearly aimed at Bill, but some of those latter people might
have fit the part better.  OTOH, wouldn't have made half as good
a movie, then.  ;-)

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk