Date:      Fri, 18 Dec 1998 22:38:41 -0600
From:      Cait Sith <unixphreak@hempseed.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   the worst thing that can happen after a 2 hour install

i run a dual boot windows/freebsd system.. or i am hoping to anyways..
freebsd resides on my secondary ide drive (/dev/wd1) and windows resides
on /dev/wd0... so when i boot my machine the boot loader doesn't come up
(as it was installed in /dev/wd1 and i didn't see any option to change
what drive it installs its boot record on)

so now i'm stuck in windows.. how can i install the boot loader into the
mbr of /dev/wd0 and have it be able to boot either the pri or sec
drives..?

help!

~cait