Date:      Fri, 04 Dec 1998 13:32:47 +0100
From:      Andre Oppermann <oppermann@pipeline.ch>
To:        Allen Smith <easmith@beatrice.rutgers.edu>
Cc:        Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh <itojun@iijlab.net>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>, Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can we just come to a decision on IPv6 and IPSec?

Allen Smith wrote:

> I believe IPsec just ran into a larger problem... parts excerpted for
> fair use. The Wassenaar countries include the home countries of all
> the IPsec participants, so far as I know.

AFAIK Switzerland is not among the Wassenaar countries and we don't
have any Crypto regulations whatsoever... plus all plans to introduce
some have been shut down quite early.

If this would ever be an issue then I would be able to give bandwidth
and rack space for a FreeBSD cryto repository box (like internat.
freebsd.org today).

--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    ibs@pipeline.ch