Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:15:40 +0800
From:      S H A N <shanali@singnet.com.sg>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ORACLE 8i Linux

hi,

mounting cd and then running /runInstaller simply won't work in
FreeBSD... take a look at http://www.tokuda.net/FreeBSD/oracle816.html
and if you can't understand japanese then too bad ;)... nah paste in
the url to bablefish.av.com :)

one coment though.. oracle8i runs faster on freebsd linux emulation
than on linux itself...

happy oracling!

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 05:33:54PM -0300, aronrodrigues wrote:
> I followed the steps of the installation of the Oracle in the FreeBSD
> when mounting the CDrom and to run
> # /runInstaller
> I receive the message from error
> "sigalstack: Cannot Allocate Memory "
> and the terminal sample
> "kernel trap 9 with interrupts disabled"

S H A N