Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:41:09 -0400
From:      Joe Auty <joe@netmusician.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LIRC guide for FreeBSD

I'm trying to use my IR blaster with my satellite box, and I've found a
good (or what I think is a good) lirc.conf file. What I need at this
point is a good socket and all of the FreeBSD specific info. For
instance, I don't have a /var/lirc at all. Is the lircd port supposed to
create this, or have I missed a step?

--
Joe Auty
NetMusician: web publishing software for musicians