Date:      Mon, 02 Sep 2002 16:25:51 -0400
From:      Brian McCann <bjm1287@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X again...

Hi everyone.  I'm still having problems w/ X.  When I look at the log
file, everything goes will until the very end, where I get "Fatal server
error: could not open default font 'fixed'".  Anyone have any ideas?
I've gotten rid of the error I was having with not being able to write
to the mouse by commenting out the protocol line in the config file, and
I got around the "Speedo" font by commenting it out...this is the last
problem and I can't get it! ARGH!  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Brian