Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:34:34 -0500
From:      Kelly Hendrix <kelly@compuage.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Dell Inspiron and Ati Rage Mobility

Greetings

> (X shouldn't care about those for LCD screens since they don't do refreshes,
> but it does.. *sigh*) from the Screen section.

First of all, thanks John for the help.  With a little tweaking, I've
managed to get X working at the maximum screensize of 1400x1050. I've
set my  HorizSync to 28-150 and VertRefresh  to 30-90. I was wondering
if it's okay to run those values within those ranges.  Since LCD screen
don't do refreshes, I figured not, but just making sure. Again, thanks
for the help.

Kelly