Date:      Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:41:00 -0500
From:      "Matt Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>, "Warren Block" <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ebay Phishing

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
To: "Warren Block" <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc: "Christopher Nehren" <apeiron+usenet@coitusmentis.info>;
<freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:12 PM

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 01:49:57PM -0700, Warren Block wrote:

> What do you have to edit?  If you're in Comcast dynamic space, why not
> just smarthost through their servers?

Not referring to Comcast, but for Rogers which is also blacklisted by
a lot of people: their "smart" host likes to delay or randomly drop
outbound mail making it useless for reliable email delivery, and they
require you to send mail from a rogers.com address, which means you
can't use personal domains (like this one).

Kris