Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 04:39:37 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      Max Khon <fjoe@newst.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        obrien@freebsd.org
Subject:   C++ and threads

hi, there!

I have cvsupped to latest -stable and rebuilt world with latest patches
posted by David O'Brien to freebsd-stable@ mailing list.

I have rebuilt all my tests -- ACE wrappers, test program from PR/23252
(segfault in C++ multithreading program), test program from PR/21983
(linking shared objects with libgcc.a)
All tests run just fine.

I have also built mozilla from ports (patch-mi rev 1.2, patch-qt rev 1.3,
without patch-an -- i.e. without -lgcc_r changes) -- runs just fine

/fjoe