Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2013 17:43:16 +0100
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer@omnilan.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   mount lag, umounting returns wrong "Device busy"

--------------enig5871917530EFF50C06433BF3

 Hello,

while playing with new jail features, I recognized that manually
umounting doesn't work as I'd expect.
After jail has been destroyed, the following mountpoint is active:
    /dev/gpt/jailname1ROOT on /.jail.jailname1 (ufs, local, read-only)

There was var mounted to /.jail.jailname1/var but that sucessfully umount=
ed.
'fstat' also shows no open files in /.jail.jailname1

But when I do 'umount /.jail.jailname' I get "Device busy" returned.
Some minutes later umounting works.
But I always have to wait some time, although nothing is open and
nothing is mounted above.

Does anybody have an idea what could cause that false "Device busy"?

-Harry