Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:47:30 +0200
From:      Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
To:        Alan Clegg <abc@bsdi.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re[2]: SQWEBMAIL

Hello Alan,
> Out of the ether, gabriel_ambuehl spewed forth the following bitstream:
>> > that's great, now tell me how do you setup it all ? :))
>> Setup FreeBSD.
>> Read http://web.infoave.net/~dsill/lwq.html
>> Goto http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail and follow the directions
>> Quite foolproof *g*
> Too bad you left out any reference as to how to get sqwebmail going which
> was the initial question.

Well. After qmail is setup [1], sqwebmail is the easy step as it has got a
nice configure. I can't really help you there as this part is very
dependant on your webservers configuration as you have to setup all
the paths to image directories and so on. If you run into problems,
I'd suggest to subscribe to the sqwebmail mailinglist
(send an empty mail to sqwebmail-subscribe@freebsd.org).

Best regards,
 Gabriel

[1] AFAIK should it work with any MTA that uses the maildir standard.