Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 2014 20:07:39 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>, sean bruno <sbruno@ignoranthack.me>
Subject:   Re: iwn0 hangs randomly when starting the machine

Coexistence is to deal with the fact that a 40MHz channel may overlap
a 20MHz-only AP in the extension channel.

If the AP finds a 20MHz AP in the extension channel (ie, the other
half of its 40MHz) channel then it'll flip itself to 20MHz. If it
determines it isn't there any more, it'll flip the BSS to the 40MHz
channel.

Now, why the hell it's causing the connection to fail? I have no idea.

can someone file a PR that says it's all busted with 40MHz coxistence
enabled? We can then start debugging from that position.

-a