Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 22:42:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
To:        Lauri Laupmaa <mauri@inspiral.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail, rbl & orbs

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Lauri Laupmaa wrote:

>Hi
>
>Can anyone send me two(or four:) simple lines to add to freebsd stock
>sendmail.cf that block mail from sites that are listed in RBL and ORBS
>databases ?

Copy src/etc/sendmail/freebsd.mc to src/etc/sendmail/custom.mc.  Open
custom.mc in your favorite editor and uncomment(remove the leading
'dnl') the line concerning RBL.  Save the file, exit the editor, cd to
src/etc/sendmail, type "make custom.cf", then copy the resulting
custom.cf file over the sendmail.cf that's already in /etc/mail.

--
Brandon D. Valentine <bandix@looksharp.net>
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a