Date:      Thu, 08 May 1997 11:25:35 -0500
From:      Toby Norris <Toby.Norris@hsv.boeing.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation Help

I am having difficulty installing FreeBSD on my system and I would
greatly appreciate any assistance.  I have two questions:

1) How do I install FreeBSD on my JAZZ drive?  Right now I can't even
get the installer program to recognize the JAZZ or ZIP drive.

2) How do I install FreeBSD on my Drive E: which is an extended DOS
partition.  I want to make sure that I don't loose anything.  From what
I've read, I will have to make a minor change to my boot disk which is
C:.  What are the steps that I must follow to add the boot stuff to C:
and then allocate my entire E: partition to FreeBSD?

Thanks,
Toby Norris