Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:43:17 -0000
From:      "Auction Administrator" <canauction@webenterprisesltd.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New Online Auction Program Just Created & Ready For Downloading..Try it Out!!

Hello, I am writing to tell you about a new program we programmed recently.
The name of the program is called Canada Online Auctions and you can go
download it and try it out by clicking the link below in this e-mail.

Our auction program has many features:
1. Save favorite auction pages
2. Auction alarm
3. Calculator
4. Media file player (mp3,wav,midi)
5. Cd player
6. Our own webenterprisesltd:// url protocol for your web pages.
7. web extension file when double clicked opens your auctions.
8. web extension files can be shared with other auction users.
9. Our auction is set-up like ebay but we don't have sub categories.
   this makes it alot easier for you to find an item you want, not like
   the hundreds of categories that ebay has.

So go download our program...and check out this new auction!!!

http://webenterprisesltd.com/canauction/

Thank you and please tell a friend about us!

Sincerely,
W.E.B. Enterprises Ltd