Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:35:40 +0100
From:      Florent Peterschmitt <florent@peterschmitt.fr>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs <freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-stable stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: 10.0-BETA4 (upgraded from 9.2-RELEASE) zpool upgrade -> boot failure

--sfBjuTduSoVGmHQQo0sek4mRaJSo1qcie

Le 12/12/2013 13:28, Andriy Gapon a =E9crit :
> on 12/12/2013 14:21 Florent Peterschmitt said the following:

>>> Apologies if I missed it, but a few words about your pool configurati=
on
>>> and the hardware that it uses would not hurt.
>>>

>> Yes, sorry. You can find here the script I use to install:
>>
>> https://github.com/Leryan/freebsd-zfs-install/blob/master/zfs.sh
>>
>=20
> Is there a more readable way to describe the configuration and the _har=
dware_
> than this script?
>=20

That's all I can give at the moment, i'll send later all informations
about the zpool and zfs sets.

For the hardware, I don't know how it could make the zpool not working.
I was running BETA4 without hardware problems, it is just after the
zpool upgrade the system is unreachable. And I have _no_ way to watch
the system booting since the hoster is un trouble=85

Anyway, I'll also send a dmesg in the same time.

--=20
Florent Peterschmitt           | Please:
florent@peterschmitt.fr        |  * Avoid HTML/RTF in E-mail.
+33 (0)6 64 33 97 92           |  * Send PDF for documents.
http://florent.peterschmitt.fr |  * Trim your quotations. Really.
Proudly powered by Open Source | Thank you :)